3. The personal data administrator of Users in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 r. (Journal of Law 2002 r., Nr 101, item. 926 with amendments, which will be called herein „Personal Data Protection Act”) is the Service Provider.
4. The personal data administrator of Purchaser in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act is the Supplier.
II The data collected
1. User can review B2B Platform without need to enter his personal data or without the need to register, subject to the provisions of paragraph B below (Data collected automatically).
A. The data for the Orders purposes
1. According to the Regulations, in order to submit the Order, User among others is obligated to disclose data. User shall disclose his data on a voluntary basis, however lack of indication of some of the data may prevent the submission of Orders by User, as the Service Provider and the Supplier will not be able to accept the Order and contact with User to arrange the details of the Order and the possible conclusion of the Sale Agreement, or services agreement within the Products other than Product.
2. Service Provider, Supplier and third parties collect the following data of User: Name and address of Company, forenames and surname, e-mail address, nick, Phone, Shipping address.
3. Service Provider collects User Data in order to conclude an agreement with User on the provision of Services and in connection with the performance of this agreement.
4. Supplier collects User Data to conclude Sale Agreement as well as in connection with its execution.
5. Third parties collect User Data in order to enable the use of the Hotline and in order to execute payments for Order (data is collected by payment operators, including PayU S.A.).
6. Account Registration requires User to enter the Username and Password in order to Account. The password should consist of a unique combination of numbers, letters and characters.
7. Username and Password are confidential and should be kept by User against the use by unauthorized persons.
B. Data collected automatically
1. During use of the B2B Platform by User, User Data is automatically collected. Such data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, the operating system type. These data can be collected by files such cookies („cookies”), Google Analytics system and Web Beacon system.
2. Cookies, mentioned in point 1 are the files sent to a computer or other device of User when browsing the website of B2B Platform.
2.1. Cookies remember User’s preferences, which allows among others:
a) improvement of quality of Services,
b) search results and relevancy improvement of displayed Products,
c) creation of traffic statistics,
d) User preferences tracking.
2.2. Cookies do not cause any changes in the configuration of the device or software installed in the User’s device.
2.5. User intending to discard existing cookies should select the appropriate settings in his Web browser or remove cookies manually. Cookies removal process differs depending on the browser used by User.
2.6. Service Provider warns that blocking or removal of cookies may cause difficulties in the use of B2B Platform and in some cases prevent the use of some of its options.
3. Google Analytics, mentioned in point 1 is a Web analytics system that gives insight into the movement of B2B Platform used to conduct marketing activities.
3.1. User who does not consent to the operation of the Google Analytics system should apply the cookies’ blockade.
4. Web Beacon, mentioned in point 1 is a file used to monitor User’s activity on the website or to check recipient’s e-mail address content sent by User via the website when a message containing the Web Beacon file is open.
4.1. User who does not consent to the operation of Web Beacon file should apply the cookies’ blockade. As a result of blocking cookies User will be treated as an anonymous User, that is such which cannot be assigned to any preferences, characteristics, etc.
III Use of data
1. Service Provider and Supplier utilize data given by User for:
a) to provide services and ensure adequate service for User,
b) execution of the Order, conclusion and implementation of the Sale Agreement or services agreement within the Products other than Product,
c) the reception and processing Users’ objections and inquiries,
d) payment process support and implementation,
e) adjustment, measurement and improvement of B2B Platform services,
f) conducting marketing activities.
2. Service Provider, Supplier and third party collecting User’s data, in order to benefit from the Hotline or third party executing payments for the Order, shall forward User data to other parties providing services to B2B Platform, towards User or participating in the execution of Order or complaint under the agreements entrust the processing of data in accordance with art. 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act, to the extent necessary to perform the specified actions. It appoints that personal data are entrusted among others to couriers, insurers, financial institutions, third parties with whom User comprises services agreement within the Products other than the Product.
3. Service Provider, Supplier or third party with whom User comprises services agreement within the Products other than Product provides User Data to General Inspector for Personal Data Protection („GIODO”) and law enforcement agencies and judicial authorities or other entities entitled to receive them under the law if there are for doing circumstances justified by the law.
4. If User consents on the personal data processing for marketing purposes (by accepting the relevant Clause), User data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider for the purposes of presentation of commercial offer, to hold competitions and so forth marketing activities.
5. If User consents on the processing of persona data for receiving commercial information in the form of np. newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 of rendering electronic services(Journal of Law 2002 r., Nr 144, item. 1204 with amendments), User Data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider. Service Provider may entrust the distribution of commercial information by a third party acting on behalf of the Service Provider. User’s consent on the processing of personal data for the purposes of receiving commercial information is a User’s consent on the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
6. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of B2B Platform’s users, collect demographic data about Users, to personalize the content of B2B Platform.
7. Data collected automatically, concerning Users who post comments in the forum, can be used for the promotion of B2B Platform.
8. Data collected through direct contact between User and the employee/consultant of Service Provider or Supplier, including the Hotline, the third party, are used only to contact with User and to assist to User.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to collect IP addresses of users visiting B2B Platform, which may be useful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creation of statistical analysis (such as determining in which regions B2B Platform has noted down most of its visits). In addition, they can be useful when managing and improving B2B Platform.
10. User can revoke his consent to receive commercial and marketing information at any time by changing (deselecting) the appropriate option in the settings of his Account. If User who does not have a registered Account, consent cancellation may take place by phone contact with the Customer Service Department of B2B Platform.
11. The Service Provider reserves the right to use the services of third parties in the development of statistics concerning the use of B2B Platform. Service Provider ensures that in such a case, the parties will not be given any information that enables Users’ identification.
IV Right to access to the personal data
1. User has the right to access to his personal data, additions, update, correction, demand to stop processing, erasure of personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
2. Upon acceptance Order by User Data used to submit Order are not subject to any changes, including the issuance of an financial document. Data collected automatically are not subject to any changes.
3. User may submit any changes in his personal data after signing up, and logging on B2B Platform using Password and Username. Service Provider and Supplier reserve the right to refuse to remove User Data if their preservation is necessary in order to implement claims or if required by applicable laws.
V Protection of personal data
1. Service Provider, Supplier and third parties as administrators of personal data apply technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the data required under Personal Data Protection Act, in particular, protect Users’ personal data against unauthorized access by unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
2. User is obliged to adequately protect Password on his own from disclosure to third parties.
3. User bears sole responsibility and risk associated with disclosing Password to third parties (also as a result of inadequate Password protection against access by third parties) or allow them to use his Account in a different way.
4. User is obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider and the Supplier about the use of its Account by unauthorized persons or about any other violations on safety rules, found by User, related to the use of B2B Platform.
5. Communication between User and the server of B2B Platform is encrypted. Security of data transfer is ensured through the use of SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). SSL consists of encoding the data before sending out of User’s browser and decoding after the safe arrival at the server supporting B2B Platform. Information sent from the server of B2B Platform to User is encoded and then decoded.
VI Limitation of liability
VIII The final provisions